This course is for beginners in CLO3D, with no prior knowledge of the system or 3D but with working experience in the fashion industry as a DESIGNER, TECHNICAL DESIGNER or PATTERN CONSTRUCTOR and is suitable for those who:
- need to update their knowledge in 3D design and 3D constructions.
- are taking the step towards new techniques and a faster way of working.
- are changing careers or add to your CV.
- wants to start with CLO3D in a fast and efficient way.
BRIEF INFORMATION ABOUT THE COURSE
- How to assemble (sew) a production pattern and learn the basic sewing tools and settings.
- Instruction documents and production patterns are provided by the course leader Anna Lemborn.
- After finishing this course, you will be able to assemble a basic T-shirt, a pair of jogging trousers with a welt & zipper pocket and a men´s shirt with button’s & buttonholes.
We will introduce how to work with a production pattern in the most efficient way in CLO3D.
It´s a quick course and with practice you will be able to assemble patterns after BLOCK 1.
Block 1 & BLOCK 2 are connected to each other so our recommendation is to take both courses before specializing as a DESIGNER or a TECHNICAL DESIGNER/PATTERN CONSTRUCTOR.
Anna Lemborn – Consultant in pattern construction, grading and technical design in all types of garments and body shapes. www.alcstructive.com
All you need to prepare before the course starts is to download CLO 3D and make sure that the mouse or pen settings are set. (Instructions for all settings will be sent together with the confirmation mail for the course.)
All written documentation is in English, and the spoken language is Swedish or English, depending on the group set up.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS:
1-5 participants per course
4 x 2,5 hrs over a period of 2 weeks.
There are no breaks during the 2,5 hours session unless somebody requests it.
For courtesy and respect of the other participants, please prepare the settings and read through the documentation before the course starts, to get the best out of each session.
5000 SEK excl. taxes per participant and course/block
We adjust the start dates for our courses according to your needs so if you are interested to participate please send an e-mail with your name, e-mail address and when you would like to start a course, to firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ANNA AT email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by sending an e-mail, with your name, e-mail address and which course and date you wish to participate in, to email@example.com (the number of participants per course is limited)
Regarding the start of BLOCK no 2, 3 and 4, more information will follow shortly.
The Course is built on four supplementary courses.
BLOCK NO 2
- Make Your own pattern on the avatar and assemble the pattern. See how the fit is on the avatar and how to adjust to a better fit.
- Make a basic bodice with a sleeve, both by drawing lines on the avatar and calculate a basic bodice with bust dart & sleeve according to measurements.
- Learn to adjust the settings and save stitches, puckering, fabric, surface & effects in different ways.
- How to use one pattern with auto grading for different size and genders, ex jogging trousers and a T-shirt.
BLOCK NO 3 DESIGNER
Eg. making trimming, prints, wash, scratches. More information will follow.
BLOCK NO 4 TECHNICAL DESIGNER & PATTERN CONSTRUCTORS
Eg. adjusting avatar, grading, archived pieces. More information will follow